We prohibit the usage of our Website/Application or features to carry out illegal activities and we reserve the right to promptly take action against users engaging in any such activities. You will be solely liable for any consequences arising under law for such actions. Note the following:
- Do not use the Website/Application or any Features to violate the intellectual property rights of anyone such as:
- Publishing or exploiting another’s original work published on the Website/Application through third party channels.
- Publishing content on the Website/Application that belongs to someone else without proper permission.
- Do not use Our Website/Application or any features to carry out or co-ordinate any activities which are deemed illegal by any law in India such as:
- Sale of illegal goods or services, regulated goods, drugs and controlled substances, and soliciting or selling of sexual services.
- Posting material that displays tutorials or instructions or educates the users about illegal and prohibited activities including, but not limited to participating in criminal activities, making bombs or encouraging or doing or trading in drugs.
- Soliciting or facilitating any transaction or gift involving such goods and services which are declared illegal by the Government of India
- Engaging in any fraudulent behaviour such as impersonation, uploading of computer viruses, malware, or any other computer code designed to restrict the functionality of any computer resource used for the Website/Application.